- Installing Python : Visit https://www.python.org/ and click on Downloads–>Windows.
- Download the executale. Here I have downloaded python-3.5.2
- Once the executable is downloaded (python-3.5.2-amd64.exe), double click on the file which will lauch the setup.
- Once this is done, navigate to C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Python 3.5, you should see the following :
- Click on the IDLE (Python 3.5.64-bit) and the python shell is launched.
- And thats it! Takes less than 5 minutes to install python.
- Okey, Finish it up with the customary Hello World program. (The error to show that the parentheses are required from python 3 and above. Print has moved from being just a “statement” to being a “function”!)